Parents, are you looking for affordable and educational child care for the summer? Do you want your children to experience the outdoors, learn new things and make new friends? Check out Camp Clifton's summer day camp. Parents please note, your child does not have to be in 4-H to enjoy our day camp!
For youth ages 6 - 12, our day camp runs from June through August, Monday through Friday, our day begins at 9am and ends at 4pm.
We will be closed on Friday, July 3, 2015 to observe the 4th of July Holiday.
Application fee: $15 per camper.
Weekly Fee: $100 per week for the first child, $95 per week for each additional child in the family.
Please note that Camp Clifton Day Camp does not offer a lunch. All children must bring a packed lunch from home. We will, however, offer a small free afternoon snack after swim time.
For the 2015 Day Camp Application Form, call 937-767-7552 and we will send information out to you or email email@example.com and request a copy to be emailed to you. We hope to download the 2015 application very soon!
Please note: if you register and pay for one week by May 22, 2015, you will be entered into our additional "free week" giveaway.
Just some of the fun we have at camp:
Weeks full of fun and games! Develop sportsmanship and learning to be a team player. Enjoy new games and/or remember the "golden oldies" from Tag to Capture the Flag! Splishin' & Splashin' with a whole lot of laughin'! Slip-n-Slide, pool games and swimming every day (weather permitting), sprinklers and so much more fun all while playing with water!!! Hike the Clifton Gorge, see the Artesian Well and explore what's in the water while fishing and crawdad hunting. We will have a great time being a team while doing the low ropes obstacle course. There is fun for ages 10-12 with our high ropes challenge course. We play all sorts of sports: archery, kickball, volleyball, tetherball, wiffle ball, GAGA ball and so much more! So, come on, enjoy the great outdoors at Camp Clifton Day Camp!!!
2015 Proposed field trips: (field trips do cost extra, but are optional)
CHECK BACK SOON FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!
*Please note, field trips are subject to change without advance notice
1. Bring a packed lunch daily
2. Bring swimsuit/towel/sunscreen (even on field trip days)
3. Wear shoes that are suitable for outdoors (such as tennis shoes, sandals with straps/Crocs. Please limit the flip flops for swim time only!
4. Extra set of clothes (this is optional). Wear play clothes, we do get dirty!
5. Camp programming gets started at 9 a.m. Please be on time. We will not wait on you to go to the Gorge fishing and hiking! Don't be left out!
6. Do not bring pets, toys, cell phones, video games, etc. to camp. Staff and Camp Clifton will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items.